- Electrical engineer with a Master’s Degree in Thermal and Nuclear Energy.
- A pioneer in renewable energy development in Bulgaria, having built the first wind park in the country back in 2004.
- Long-standing Chairman of the Association of Producers of Ecological Energy.
- Member of the Breton Woods Committee.
- Management of energy projects
- Public-private partnerships
- Development of strategic documents in the field of renewable energy sources
- Wind Measurement Certificate – German Energy Institute DEWI
- Wind Energy Yield Prognosis Certificate – German Energy Institute DEWI
- LEED 101: Green Building Basics and LEED Certificate – US Green Building Council
- Lecturer in training course Certificate – American University In Bulgaria
Dessislava Ganeva, eng.
Senior Climate Resource Assessment Expert and GIS Solutions Consultant
- Engineer with a diploma in Telecommunications
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. GIS – Remote sensing specialization
- GIS and data&image analysis packages:
- ESRIArcGIS10, 3D Analyst, Geostatistical Analyst, Network Analyst, Spatial Analyst.
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2013, Stereo Analyst
- Global Mapper
- IBM SPSS Statistics
- Wind energy analyses:
- EMD WindPro2.7
- RISOE WAsP8
- GH WindFarmer4
- Solar energy analyses:
- PVSOL Expert5
Senior Construction, Operating and Maintenance Officer
- M.Sc. in Electronics, Radio Electronics, Surveillance radars, and navigation
- Wind and PV farm installation, operating and maintenance.
- Planning and operation execution, repair and maintenance of radar equipment.
- Work with measuring equipment – medium, high and ultra-high frequencies.
- Certified technician of energy equipment and installations:
- Solar thermal systems
- Heat pumps
- Equipment for the production of energy from biomass