- Electrical engineer with a Master’s Degree in Thermal and Nuclear Energy.
- A pioneer in the renewable energy development in Bulgaria, having build the first wind park in the country back in 2004.
- Long-standing Chairman of the Association of Producers of Ecological Energy.
- Member of the Breton Woods Committee.
- Management of energy projects
- Public-private partnerships
- Development of strategic documents in the field of renewable energy sources
- Wind Measurement Certificate – German Energy Institute DEWI
- Wind Energy Yield Prognosis Certificate – German Energy Institute DEWI
- LEED 101: Green Building Basics and LEED Certificate – US Green Building Council
- Lecturer in training course Certificate – American University In Bulgaria
Senior Climate Resource Assessment Expert and GIS Solutions Consultant
- Engineer with a diploma in Telecommunications
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. GIS – Remote sensing specialization
- GIS and data&image analysis packages:
- ESRIArcGIS10, 3D Analyst, Geostatistical Analyst, Network Analyst, Spatial Analyst.
- ERDAS IMAGINE 2013, Stereo Analyst
- Global Mapper
- IBM SPSS Statistics
- Wind energy analyses:
- EMD WindPro2.7
- RISOE WAsP8
- GH WindFarmer4
- Solar energy analyses:
- PVSOL Expert5
Climate Resource Assessment Expert
- Mechanical Engineer with Мaster’s degree in Heating, Ventilationa and Air Conditioning (HVAC), and Renewable energy.
- Fluid Dynamics
- Heat and Mass transfer
- Building modeling for Energy efficiency calculations
- HVAC Systems design
- AutoCad proficiency
- Installation of sun-powered water heating installations Certificate
- Installation of technologies and equipment for energy usage of biomass Certificate
- Heat pumps: solutions for efficient air–conditioning of buildings Certificate
- Logstor course : “ K7104 steel joints” Certificate – handling, storage and installation of Steel joint system and BS shrinkjoint
Senior Quality Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Computation Technologies
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Bachelor Degree Accounting and Control
- Inter-company Audit
- Conceptual design – wind, internal wiring, roads, power lines
- Investors supervision during construction – negotiation and coordination of builders, developers, Governmental agencies and Energy companies.
- Organizing and restructuring activities, establishing procedures, manuals, records and documentation related to the activity of permissive documentation and installation of renewable energy systems.
- Create registry data related to business management.
- Certificate for “Internal audit of quality management ISO 9001:2000“
Senior Construction, Operating and Maintenance Officer
- M.Sc. in Electronics, Radio electronics, Surveillance radars and navigation
- Wind ans PV farm installation, operating and maintenance.
- Planning and operation execution, repair and maintenance of radar equipment.
- Work with measuring equipment – medium, high and ultra-high frequencies.
Certified technician of energy equipment and installations:
- Solar thermal systems
- Heat pumps
- Equipment for the production of energy from biomass